Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A mothers question...

Mindy wrote today,

"I have tried so hard not to focus on why this would happen to my sweet little girl, but over the last week that is all I can think about."

Please, I am begging everyone to continue to pray for Gracie and her family. I want Mindy to know how strong she is and that she is one of the most incredible mothers in the world. She has not been home since the day Gracie went to the hospital, which will be exactly 5 months tomorrow. Please pray for comfort and strength. Gracie has a long road ahead of her but I know in my heart she will overcome this 100%. She has proven, to everyone that ever doubted her, what an amazing, strong, determined/stubborn and powerful GIRL she is. We love you Hinds family!!!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment