Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally Home...

There really is no place like home, and Gracie is proving that everyday. She is doing amazing. It was a very teary goodbye at the hospital on Tuesday. We were so overwhelmed with the love we received by so many people there, I can't even describe it. After calling it our home for the past six months it was really like leaving behind members of our family but Gracie was so ready and coming home was incredible. The first thing she said was "it's my home", and she has been thriving ever since. She is already walking, talking, and eating more each day. Today we took her to a movie and she did great. I can't even tell you what it's like having us all under one roof again. I feel like the luckiest person alive because I get to live with a walking miracle everyday. Allie couldn't be happier to have her sister home, she has been an incredible helper. Thanks so much for those who have provided meals, it has helped out so much. I will post many pics soon and keep you all updated. Love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment